changing hours

As many of you know, I have a background in business. That means that everything that I want to manage is measured. Give me a date, and I’ll tell you how many people visited the gallery, how many views our website had, and how many sales we made!

The benefit of having all of these statistics is knowing that only 6% of people visit us on Wednesdays and Thursdays; with the other 94% of people visiting us during our opening nights, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

So starting 1 February 2012 (after Jodie Cooper’s solo exhibition), our new gallery hours will be 11am – 6pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We will also be open at any time on any day by appointment and will still hold our opening nights on Thursdays or Fridays between 6pm and 9pm.