- 2010 Festival of New Norcia, New Norcia, Western Australia
- 2010 Williams Art & Craft Festival, Williams Western Australia
- 2009 York Society Art & Craft Awards, York , Western Australia
- 2008 Accent on Art, Accent Gallery, Dalkeith, Western Australia
- 2007 Accent on Art, Accent Gallery, Dalkeith, Western Australia
- 2006 Accent on Art, Accent Gallery, Dalkeith, Western Australia
- 2006 Spring in the Valley, Midland, Western Australia
- 2005 Art Exhibition, St Edmonds Church, Wembley, Western Australia
- 2011 Class, abstract acrylics, Jane McKay,Nedlands, WA
- 2011 Workshop, abstract acrylics, Peter Griffen, Mellville ,WA
- 2010- 2004 Classes, all mediums Leonie Dobrowolski, Swanbourne, WA
- 2010 Workshop,watercolour, Ian De Souza, UWA Extension, WA
- 2010 Workshop,watercolour, Charles Sluga, Artist Society of Canberra, ACT
- 1991 Bachelor of Architecture, Curtin University of Technology, WA
- 1989 Bachelor of Applied Science, Curtin University of Technology, WA
- Post Newspapers 22 October 2005, Painting for the community, Perth, Western Australia Awards
- Peoples Choice Award – St Edmonds Church, Wembley, Western Australia
The Abstract Collective of Western Australian artists converge on a love of colour and the impact of the natural environment. Each artist investigates and explores key influences through a diversity of starting points, texture and hue to create a vibrant and stimulating display of contemporary abstract expression.
The painting group, from diverse backgrounds and ages creates works that are executed in a variety of techniques as they explore the physical environment and how it impacts on our emotions and perceptions; the internal dialogue portrayed in an array of colour, line and movement.
With more than 40 artworks on display and for sale, Abstract Collective starts on 16 November 2011 and runs until 27 November 2011.
Grand Opening | 6.00pm Wednesday 16 November