Exhibition Ended Sunday 16 September 2012. Works are still available for sale. Please email email@example.com with your enquiry.
Spring is here!
The sun is shining, the days are getting longer, the blossoms are blossoming, and after our six-week winter hibernation, we reopen our doors on Friday 31 August with a burst of art!
To celebrate the sun coming out to play and to celebrate all things art, we are opening our stockroom and are exhibiting all of the art that we have. Paintings, collage, photography, and sculpture. It’s all here!
To do something a little different, all of the artwork will be set up in order of price; much like the online gallery below.
So come out to play and join us to browse our wonderful collection of art by our aspiring and emerging artists. You don’t need to know anything about art to visit our gallery. You just need to have an idea of what you like and what you don’t like.
Our Spring Stockroom Exhibition is on until Sunday 16 September and you will have access to more than 300 artworks starting at $200.
one hundredth gallery is for everyone new to art.
49 Porter St Prahran | open Friday to Sunday 11am – 6pm
- Orpheus Myth (7/30) by Charles Blackman, Lithograph, hand-signed, 630mm x 760mm (framed), $990 – certificated
- Untitled (28/30) by Arthur Boyd, Etching, hand-signed, 79mm x 970mm (framed), $1490 – certificated
- Theme D Variation (1941) by Henri Matisse, Offset Lithograph, / 950, 330mm x 250mm (framed), $1490 – certificated
- The Wandering Musicians by Marc Chagall, Lithograph, 1963, 240mm x 320mm, $1490 – certificated
- Le Citi Notre Dame by Henri Matisse, Etching c.1937, 260mm x 335mm, $2490 – certificated
- Portrait by Henri Matisse from a rare limited edition, Offset Lithograph c.1955, 155mm x 220mm (framed), $4990 – certificated