introducing one hundredth [agency]
We are very excited to announce that we have opened one hundredth agency – an offshoot of one hundredth gallery focused on representing and promoting aspiring and emerging artists’ artwork outside of the physical gallery space.
This business was due to start in mid-2012, however due to a significant volume of enquiries, we have fast-tracked the set up.
To date, we have focused on only promoting artists that have exhibited in our space. one hundredth agency now gives us the opportunity to represent and promote artists that aren’t able to exhibit in the gallery for whatever reason.
In the spirit of one hundredth gallery, we aim to keep things very simple.
one hundredth agency will provide artists with the following services –
- We will act as a contact point for sales of up to 12 of artworks (i.e. artists can use our contact details for sales enquiries – phone, email, and physical address)
- Artists can use the gallery as a meeting place with interested buyers (kind of like their own serviced meeting room)
- Artists will get a personalised online exhibition with up to 12 featured artworks and a dedicated URL to use wherever they please (http://100thgallery.com/your-name)
- Promotion of images on the http://100thgallery.com homepage on a rotation basis
- Ongoing promotion through our facebook, twitter, and tumblr accounts and on our blog and website
- Priority access to gallery bookings
To ensure a comprehensive level of service, one hundredth agency will only represent 100 artists per year. As an introductory offer, the annual fee for the service in 2012 is a flat $110 for the full year January-December 2012. The normal price of $220 per year will start in 2013. A sales commission of 25% of the selling price of the 12 listed artworks will also apply.
We are dedicated to the ongoing promotion of artworks by aspiring and emerging artists and by established artists who are trying something new.
one hundredth agency is all about meeting these objectives.
If you would like one hundredth agency to represent you and your art, or if know an artist that we should represent, then please get in contact on 0413 00 1234 or email@example.com